Spray Museum

The Spray Pioneer Museum was built in 1912 as the Spray Baptist Church. It was deeded over to the City of Spray in 1991 and opened as the museum in 1993. The Spray Pioneer Museum is organized for the purpose of preserving the history of Spray, Oregon.  To this end, the Spray Pioneer Museum shall collect, preserve, exhibit and publish material of historical character for the educational benefit of others. The museum has displays representing life in the 1800’s, Indian artifacts, fossils, families’ histories, pictures of settlers and much more.

The Spray Pioneer Museum is open three days a week from Memorial Weekend through Labor Day. During the other nine months it is open a minimum of the first Saturday of each month. Upon request, the Spray Pioneer Museum is open for the Spray school children, tours, and other parties that wish to visit the museum.

Hours:
Spring and Summer Hours:  (Memorial Day through the end of October) Friday and Saturdays 11:00 am to 3:00 pm and Sundays 1:00 pm to 3:00pm

Fall and Winter Hours: (November to May) First Saturday of every month, 11:00 am to 3:00 pm

 For information or to schedule a private tour, call Linda Glawe at (541) 610-7288.

Consignments accepted for sale in our gift shop.  Exhibit donations very much appreciated!  

Watch for bake sales from May through October (look for signs posted)

Annual Fundraising Dinner $10.00 for adults, $5.00 for kids under 12

402 Willow Street
Spray, OR 97874

(541) 468-2069
Fax: (541) 468-2044