The Spray Pioneer Museum was built in 1912 as the Spray Baptist Church. It was deeded over to the City of Spray in 1991 and opened as the Museum in 1993. The Spray Pioneer Museum is organized for the purpose of preserving the history of Spray, Oregon. To this end, the Spray Pioneer Museum shall collect, preserve, exhibit and publish material of historical character for the educational benefit of others. The Museum has displays representing life in the 1800’s, Indian artifacts, fossils, families’ histories, pictures of settlers and much more.
To Provide access for the public the Spray Pioneer Museum is open three days a week for Memorial Weekend through Labor Day. During the other nine months a minimum of the first Saturday of each month. Upon request the Spray Pioneer Museum is open for the Spray school children, but tours, and other parties that wish to visit the museum.
Spring and Summer Hours: Open Memorial Day through the end of October; Friday and Saturdays -11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Sundays – 1:00 p.m. to 3:00p.m.
Fall and Winter Hours: Open November to May; First Saturday of every month, 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
*Year round special visiting hours available by arrangement for school tours, events and parties. Call Linda Glawe at 1-541-610-7288.
Consignments accepted for sale in our gift shop. Exhibit donations welcomed by arrangement. Contact Lorraine Smith at 1-541-468-2960.
Open House and Christmas Party: Saturday December 9, 2017 from 11:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Watch for bake sales- May through October ( look for signs posted)
Annual Fundraising Dinner – April 2018 ( To Be Announced)
402 Willow Street
Spray, OR 97874